Clothing etc I want for Autumn/Winter

So I have been browsing the internet just before payday as I usually do every month, but this month I have decided to blog what I am wanting in the near future. It shows you guys what I am liking and means I can go back and recap my memory.
As you will probably see I am loving check at the moment ha.
I am going to start off with GEORGE @ASDA. I love Asda as It has so many things under the same roof, clothing, home accessories, DVDS and food all my favourite stuff!!  All of these are ONLY £12 EACH!!






NEWLOOK
 £17.99
SHEINISIDE is a online store which is based in America. I haven't ordered anything of it yet but excited to get these beauts!
£13.94

£14.35
 RIVERISLAND



£25.00

£20.00

£28.00





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *