Trip to Oban

Had the day off work so my and my Boyfriend decided we would go to Oban. My pictures are from travelling from Balloch to Oban. They Views were beautiful, sometimes I forget how lucky I am to have beautiful scenery where I stay. When we got to Oban we had a look around and got some leaflets for next time as It was Sunday as a lot of places were closed, I wanted to go in and have a look around a little shabby chic boutique but sadly it was closed. So we looked around and then decided to grab some lunch at the chip shop at the water front & I would say that it was the best fish & chips I have ever tried! We looked around some more and then decided to head home.




















Connor x


                                                         Our Lunch


                                              Leaflets I picked up for next time.

                                                 
                                                   



Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *