My favorite pieces #1

My favorite pieces at the moment


Hi everyone, so I thought I would show everyone my favorite pieces atm , They are FOREVER changing so keep tuned for more. 





1.  My favorite bag EVER! I was volunteering in the local Salvation Army Charity Shop and I seen this bag I instantly fell in love with it


2. my denim jacket which was my mother's when she was about 20. I love anything with age and a story and this jacket has it all. 



3. The pattern in this dress is amazing! I love it, it is from New Look from the maternity section but I had to have it and it only cost me like £11 with student discount.



4. I am not a big fan of cats but I really like this t shirt its from Ferne 
Cotton section @ Very.co.uk £18.00



5. my favorite book at the moment, have read it twice so far always renewing it at the student library will have to buy my own copy :)




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *