Day 16: Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it

I love my life! I have the best boyfriend ever! My best friends are more like my sisters, who I love very much! My family are my family, we laugh, we cry , we argue but we are always there one and other.!! One thing I I am trying to work on is  my weight. I am 5'8, at my smallest I have been a size 8/10 ( 2012) and at my biggest Iv been a size 18 (2013/2014) At today I am a size 14, one size above my ideal size. I haven't really tried to lose weight, I just stopped eating so much at night, biscuits, ice cream etc. I am happy with where I am going with my weight, just need to exercise and I will at my goal in no time!!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *