newest purchases #1

Had an orthodontists appointment to get my braces adjusted so while I was in town I decided to do some shopping here is my newest purchases:



 1. Love the print of these trousers £9 out of Primark, love a bargain! ohh and I fitted into a size 14 I have dropped one dress size since my healthy eating!! CHUFFED 
 2. YOU & ME are just like cats & dogs always fighting but always together, this sums me and my boyfriend up to a T! only £8 from H&M!

 Love a satchel, already have a cream one so I thought was about time I got a black one, £9 from Primark!
 been wanting a ankle bracelet for a while, saw this in a wee stall at £3 love it!
hair accessory to go over my bun love it! £2 from primark! 




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *