Day 5: talk about a family member

Day 5: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member

I don't have any blogger friends as of yet, so I am going to talk about my amazing Granny! She is an amazing women she has always been there for me through hard times in my life! When I had no one else she has been there, when I had no where to live she let me stay with her! She can always put a smile on my face she is a wonderful little women! who I love dearly. She is not just my gran but also a mother figure when my own mother wasn't acting like a mother, but also my best friend. Don't have a picture or I would upload it!




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *