Day 18: Tell a story from your childhood. Dig deep and try to be descriptive about what you remember and how you felt.

I decided to tell the story of me and my friend Melissa, when we were about primary 5. One day me and Melissa decided that we wanted to go camping we both decided we would go that day. I do not know who's idea it was to say to our mums that we were staying at the others house. But anyway we went camping got a tent from a friend sleeping bags etc, put our tent up we started telling ghost stories when a elderly man came we were so frightened we ran to my house left tent and everything!! Ran into my living room there was my mum and two police officers.. Melissa's mum had phoned my mum to speak to Melissa, when I said to my mum I was staying at Melissa's! Lets just say I was grounded for a long time lol


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *